Donate to the Coalition today! Your contribution to I-90 Wildlife Bridges Coalition supports high wildlife standards in the expansion of Interstate 90, education and engagement of the public in road ecology issues in Washington, and helping ensure safer roads for people and wildlife on I-90.
We operate on a small annual budget of under $50,000 so every dollar goes a long ways! All contributions to the coalition are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
When you donate you will receive a monthly e-newsletter to keep updated on our efforts.
Specifically your money can:
- Sponsor a citizen monitoring team along I-90. During winter teams of snowtrackers focus on the I-90 corridor, and each spring-fall at least 4 teams need sponsoring in the I-90 corridor as part of the larger Citizen Monitoring Program that we run with Conservation Northwest and Wilderness Awareness School. Sponsor an I-90 team and help us keep recording what wildlife are in the area!
- Fund our annual Bridging Futures contest with Washington schools
- Advertising of our I-90 Wildlife Watch program including billboards (such as the one pictured here), posters, and radio ads on stations in the I-90 corridor.
- Staff capacity to keep accomplishing our mission.
How to donate:
1. Donate now online! This donation will be filtered through our fiscal sponsor organization, Conservation Northwest. Please note “I-90 WBC” in the comments field along with any other thoughts you have to direct your donation to us. Thank you!
2. Send your donation by mail or fax, 206.675.1007. Donate by credit, cash, or check with this printable form. I-90 Wildlife Bridges Coalition attn: Jen Watkins, 1829 10th Ave W, Suite B, Seattle, WA 98119. Make your check payable to Conservation Northwest with I-90 Wildlife Bridges Coalition in the memo line.
3. Donate by phone. Call 360.671.9950 ext 110 to speak with Julia Spencer and tell her you’d like to donate to I90 Wildlife Bridges Coalition today.
Employer Matching If your employer has a matching gift program, your gift can be increased – possibly even doubled! Please complete your portion of your employer’s matching gift form and mail the entire form to:
I-90 Wildlife Bridges Coalition
1829 10th Ave W, Suite B
Seattle, WA 98119
The I-90 Wildlife Bridges Coalition is administered by Conservation Northwest (a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization), whose Federal ID# is 94-3091547. We are also registered with the WA Secretary of State as a recognized non-profit, and our State UBI# is 601 135 446.